March 10-April 2, 2017
SUBSCRIBERS: SAVE THE DATE: OPEN REHEARSAL WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1
Curtain Times: Thursday-Saturday Evenings 7:30 pm, Saturday Matinee 3:00 pm, Sunday Matinee 2:00 pm
The Seedbed is a chilling family drama by the author of the hugely successful play The Cobbler. A middle aged couple welcomes their wayward 18 year old daughter home to celebrate their seventeenth wedding anniversary. Unbeknownst to her mother and stepfather, the daughter is accompanied by her new fiance, who seems like a shocking and disturbing choice for their daughter. The arrival of the couple becomes the catalyst for a succession of increasingly volatile confrontations that shake the family to its core and sends them hurtling towards the inevitable revelation of an unspeakable family secret.
Directed by ICTC Associate Director Greg Natale
- Thomas ... Chris Kelly
- Hannah ... Kristen Tripp Kelley
- Maggie ... Arianne Davidow
- Mick ... Eric Rawski
* Member, Actors' Equity Association
Presenting our 2016 - 2017 Season
Subscribe, Renew or Become a Member
- Your Membership or Subscription earns you up to $700 in savings and benefits. Save up to $320 off single ticket prices.
- FREE ticket exchange once during the run of each show - a $25 value.*
- Your high school student may accompany you FREE OF CHARGE to any or all ICTC productions - a value of up to $100.*+
- Discounted tickets to any or all ICTC shows, up to 4 per show, at just $33 each - a savings of $114.*
- Discounted tickets (up to 4) to The Wake - a savings of $40. Open Rehearsal invitation, 1 per show - PRICELESS.
*Sorry, offer not good for Amadeus at Kleinhans Music Hall +Not all shows may be suitable for students of high school age. Parental discretion advised.