Three performances only!
January 20, 21 & 22, 2017
SAVE THE DATE: OPEN REHEARSAL WED., JAN. 11
Curtain Times: Friday, January 20 – 8PM; Saturday, January 21 – 8PM; Sunday, January 22 – 2:30PM
An international sensation of stage and screen, Peter Shaffer's Amadeus pits the accomplished composer, Antonio Salieri, against the enfant terrible of the music world, the brilliant Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. This production of symphonic proportions plays out on the stage of Kleinhans Music while the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra performs Mozart’s glorious compositions, including parts of his Requiem, under the direction of acclaimed Conductor JoAnn Falletta. ICTC Artistic Director Vincent O'Neill stars in the role of Salieri. ICTC Producing Director Fortunato Pezzimenti directs.
Single tickets to Amadeus are on sale now exclusively by the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra Box Office. Purchase in person at Kleinhans Music Hall, by phone at 885-5000, or click this link to the Buffalo Philharmonic Box Office.
Directed by ICTC Producing Director, Fortunato Pezzimenti
- Antonio Salieri ... Vincent O'Neill*
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ... PJ Tighe
- Emperor Joseph II ... David Lundy
- Venticello 1 ... Anthony Alcocer
- Venticello 2 ... Ray Boucher
- Count Orsini-Rosenberg ... Elliot Fox
- Baron Van Swieten ... Doug Weyand
- Costanze ... Kathleen Macari
* Member, Actors' Equity Association
- The marriage of songs and drama is often celebrated when presented as a musical production, but what about the role of music in a play? Peter Shaffer’s “Amadeus,” the sensationalized story of one man’s feud with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, lends itself well to the idea on paper. However, it’s the …Read More »
- Collaboration among Western New York arts groups can only help serve the better good of the community and a happy pairing of Irish Classical Theatre with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra is playing out at Kleinhans Music Hall, as both groups present Peter Shaffer’s TONY and Academy Award winning AMADEUS. While …Read More »
- Theatre Review: ‘Amadeus’ by Irish Classical Theatre Company & Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra at Kleinhans Music Hall Manya Fabiniak Collaborations often provide an opportunity to create a whole better than its parts, with each member amplifying the gifts of the other. But when those involved possess the stellar talents of the …Read More »
- Recommended by Visit Buffalo Niagara as a must see show in January, don’t miss out on Irish Classical Theatre’s production of Amadeus at Kleinhans Music Hall. Three performances only—January 20, 21, and 22. Get your tickets today! For more recommendations on shows to see in January, click here. Single tickets …Read More »
Presenting our 2016 - 2017 Season
Subscribe, Renew or Become a Member
- Your Membership or Subscription earns you up to $700 in savings and benefits. Save up to $320 off single ticket prices.
- FREE ticket exchange once during the run of each show - a $25 value.*
- Your high school student may accompany you FREE OF CHARGE to any or all ICTC productions - a value of up to $100.*+
- Discounted tickets to any or all ICTC shows, up to 4 per show, at just $33 each - a savings of $114.*
- Discounted tickets (up to 4) to The Wake - a savings of $40. Open Rehearsal invitation, 1 per show - PRICELESS.
*Sorry, offer not good for Amadeus at Kleinhans Music Hall +Not all shows may be suitable for students of high school age. Parental discretion advised.