Presenting our 2017 - 2018 Season
Curtain Times: Thursday-Saturday Evenings 7:30 pm, Saturday Matinee 3:00 pm, Sunday Matinee 2:00 pm
News and Reviews
- There are certain pieces of drama that shock you into recognizing the limits of your taste and experience. Certain plays, such as Noël Coward’s masterful 1933 comedy “Design for Living,” contain the DNA …Read More »
- September 6, 2016 – The Irish Classical Theatre Company today announced that, by order of Buffalo Common Council President Darius C. Pridgen, the 600 block of Main Street between Tupper and Chippewa will …Read More »
- by Gail Golden, buffalotheatreguide.com Last night, I went to the Irish Classical Theatre Company and saw their production of “Hay Fever” by Noel Coward. This British drawing room comedy from the 1920’s isn’t …Read More »
Subscribe, Renew or Become a Member
- Your Membership or Subscription earns you up to $500 in savings and benefits. Save up to $110 off single ticket prices.
- FREE ticket exchange once during the run of each show - a $25 value.
- Your high school student may accompany you FREE OF CHARGE to any or all ICTC productions - a value of up to $100.*+
- Discounted tickets to any or all ICTC shows, up to 4 per show, at just $33 each - a savings of $288.*
- Discounted tickets (up to 4) to The Wake - a savings of $40. Open Rehearsal invitation, 1 per show - PRICELESS.
+Not all shows may be suitable for students of high school age. Parental discretion advised.
625 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
The Irish Classical Theatre Company at The Andrews Theatre, is located directly across Main Street from Shea's Performing Arts Center in the heart of Buffalo's Theatre District.
Call our Box Office at (716) 853-ICTC (4282).