Presenting our 2016 - 2017 Season
Curtain Times: Thursday-Saturday Evenings 7:30 pm, Saturday Matinee 3:00 pm, Sunday Matinee 2:00 pm
News and Reviews
- by Gail Golden, buffalotheatreguide.com Last night, I went to the Irish Classical Theatre Company and saw their production of “Hay Fever” by Noel Coward. This British drawing room comedy from the 1920’s isn’t …Read More »
- by Michael Rabice, broadwayworld.com Apr. 24, 2017 A family’s desire for wealth is at odds with its desire for honor in Terence Rattigan’s intriguing THE WINSLOW BOY now on stage at the Irish …Read More »
- by Mary Best Posted April 23, 2017 Opening night of a play can be a rocky one. Missteps, line stumbles and low energy often plague a cast kicking off a multi-week run. However, …Read More »
Subscribe, Renew or Become a Member
- Your Membership or Subscription earns you up to $500 in savings and benefits. Save up to $110 off single ticket prices.
- FREE ticket exchange once during the run of each show - a $25 value.
- Your high school student may accompany you FREE OF CHARGE to any or all ICTC productions - a value of up to $100.*+
- Discounted tickets to any or all ICTC shows, up to 4 per show, at just $33 each - a savings of $288.*
- Discounted tickets (up to 4) to The Wake - a savings of $40. Open Rehearsal invitation, 1 per show - PRICELESS.
+Not all shows may be suitable for students of high school age. Parental discretion advised.
625 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
The Irish Classical Theatre Company at The Andrews Theatre, is located directly across Main Street from Shea's Performing Arts Center in the heart of Buffalo's Theatre District.
Call our Box Office at (716) 853-ICTC (4282).