Presenting our 2017 - 2018 Season
Curtain Times: Thursday-Saturday Evenings 7:30 pm, Saturday Matinee 3:00 pm, Sunday Matinee 2:00 pm
News and Reviews
- Don’t miss this once in a lifetime luxury tour of the Emerald Isle May 21-29, 2018 Deposits Due December 4, 2018! Your host: ICTC Artistic Director Vincent O’Neill Join this intimate group of discerning …Read More »
- Review by Peter Hall, Buffalo Rising November 15, 2017 THE BASICS: MINDING FRANKIE, a play by Shay Linehan [say LIN-uh-han] adapted from the novel by Maeve Binchy, presented by the Irish Classical Theatre …Read More »
- Review by Willy Rogue Donaldson Published Monday, November 13, 2017 Here we are in modern Ireland, where we see Noel Lynch is drinking his way to oblivion in yet another pub. He hasn’t …Read More »
Subscribe, Renew or Become a Member
- Your Membership or Subscription earns you up to $500 in savings and benefits. Save up to $110 off single ticket prices.
- FREE ticket exchange once during the run of each show - a $25 value.
- Your high school student may accompany you FREE OF CHARGE to any or all ICTC productions - a value of up to $100.*+
- Discounted tickets to any or all ICTC shows, up to 4 per show, at just $33 each - a savings of $288.*
- Discounted tickets (up to 4) to The Wake - a savings of $40. Open Rehearsal invitation, 1 per show - PRICELESS.
+Not all shows may be suitable for students of high school age. Parental discretion advised.
625 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
The Irish Classical Theatre Company at The Andrews Theatre, is located directly across Main Street from Shea's Performing Arts Center in the heart of Buffalo's Theatre District.
Call our Box Office at (716) 853-ICTC (4282).